Just this morning I was wondering if, by any chance, I would be able to use the internet today and a few thoughts immediately came to mind.
1. I have to fetch water today after work at 1pm (See post from November 10th)
2. There are cows in my yard…I should get them to politely leave, as cows only sometimes do. They also left me some brown, smelly presents in the yard while on their way out. How rude.
3. I need to wait to catch a taxi (can take up to thirty minutes, then another thirty to get to town)
4. I need to eat lunch, which can be found in the form of grilled, spiced chicken on the street
5. Now, to get to the building with internet. Anywhere from a fifteen to twenty minute walk.
6. Get home before dark – 7 pm!
Those sweet two hours on the internet, jam packed with email responses, updating this blog and checking Facebook…etc were totally worth it!